Leave…
Finally,
I realized that I’m nothing without you…
I
was so wrong forgive me…
My
broken heart like a wave
My
shaken heart like a wind
My
heart vanished like smoke
It
can’t be removed like a tattoo
I
sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in
Only
dusts are piled up my mind
I
thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you
But
somehow I managed to live on longer than I thought
You
don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”
I
hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless
What
is it about that person next to you,
did
he make you cry?
Dear,
can you even see me,
did
you forget completely?
I
am worried, I feel anxiety
because
I can’t get close or try to talk to you
I
spend long nights by myself
Erasing
my thoughts a thousand times
If
we pass by each other on the streets
Act
like you didn’t see me and go the way you were walking to
If
you keep thinking about our past memories
I
might go look for you secretly
Always
be happy with him
so
I won’t ever get a different mind
Even
smallest regret won’t be left out ever
Please
live well as if I should feel jealous
You
should always be like that bright sky,
like
that white cloud
Yes,
you should always smile like that as if nothing happened
I
hope your heart feels relieved
Please
forget about me and live on
Those
tears will dry completely
As
time passes by
It
would’ve hurt less if we didn’t meet at all
Hope
you will burry our promises of being together forever, baby
I
pray for you…
Don’t
look back and live…
Don’t
find me again and live on…
Because
I have no regrets from loving you..
Take
only the good memories…
I
can bear it in some way…
I
can stand in some way…
You
should be happy if you’re like this…
I
become dull day by day…
Oh
girl… I cry….
You’re
my all…
Say
goodbye…
Oh
my love…
Don’t
lie…
You’re
my heart…
Say
goodbye . . .
*english translate of Haru-Haru
![]() |
| Big Bang - Haru-haru |

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar